Thursday, June 10, 2010

Letterman's Been Lazy

This one's for you, Jake.

I present the Top Ten Top Ten's that I want to see:

10) Top Ten Lost Moments That Don't Make Sense
The sheer volume to choose from is what intrigues me. 4 seasons left and I can probably name fifty.

9) Top Ten Bald Actors
If Telly Savalas isn't number one, I'll be very disappointed.

8) Top Ten Ugliest Athletes Ever
Plenty to choose from, but Popeye Jones is a solid candidate, and just because I can, Ian Johnson's on there. I hate that guy.

7) Top Ten Fish
Shrug -- I like fish.

6) Top Ten Waffle Toppings
You're all hungry now, aren't you? Well, both of you anyway. But I'm casting my vote for syrup. But not lite syrup. Side note, why is it always spelled that way when referencing food? Mispelling is not OK.

5) Top Ten Axe Scents
No, there is nothing random about this list. This is legitimate. Has anyone noticed that there's like 35 different scents?! I'm not a "Double-pits-to-chesty" guy, but this has gone too far.

4) Top Ten Boat Movies
This is just to see if you can think of another one besides Captain Ron...or at least one that matters.

3) Top Ten TV Shows That Aren't Perfect Strangers
After all, what's the point?

2) Top Ten Worst Emoticons
They're all stupid. Get it?

And the coop Dee grass, as Grandpa would say,

1) Top Ten Deadly Sins


rossnation out. (yes, rossnation is now one word, all lower case.)

1 comment:

  1. I'll take "Top 10 Boat Movies" for 500, Alex. Stay tuned (but not tonight; too tired).

    ReplyDelete