Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Postcards from the Edge

Occasionally I'll bring some info to this shindig that I'm gonna call either "Postcards from the Edge", or "Ross Nation Wisdom Nuggets." Cause I love irony. And the word nugget. Most of these will be worthless, but they bring a smile to my face, and you know what they say: "A spoonful of nuggets makes the penecillin stronger."

See, there it is, the very first Ross Nation Wisdom Nugget (or RNWN, as they will be referred to when this is wicked viral.

The Postcards from the Edge may be a little bit sadder, since the edge of Boring is pretty lame, let's face it. Something like this:

"The highlight of my day was going to Walmart to refill my ambien prescription and buy the previously discussed shower curtain liner. The sad part? I'm saving the receipt just in case the curtain isn't heavy enough..."

Also, brace yourselves, because this blog is gonna be lowsy with ellipses...

Ross Nation out.

No comments:

Post a Comment