Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who's My Doppelganger

Really interesting discovery tonight: my alter ego character on Lost is Jack. I know, right? I thought it would definitely be Hurley, or Charlie, because of the obvious physical and vocal similarities. But it turns out that Jack and I kindred spirits, in addition to both being inconceivably handsome, well read, and grizzled. We have way too much in common for my comfort.

Number one, he's a doctor. I took some premed courses.
Number B, he's addicted to Oxycontin. I took one once and didn't wake up for nearly a day.
Letter 3, Jack is a natural leader. I am Au natural.
Quatro, Jack has saved lives. I have saved movie ticket stubs.
Cinco, Jack has his pick of the women on the island. Ummmm....never mind.
6, Jack is awesome. I am also OK.
7, Jack is tall, fit, and strong jawed. I am none of those things, but I can spell them.
8, Jack is broken. We are all broken.

So heretofore, Jack Shepherd is inducted into the Royal Order of rossnation..., and shall be referred to henceforth as Sir Jack of rossnation..., and shall be entitled to all rights and privileges given to members.

All those interested in becoming a Knight of the Royal Order of rossnation... (formerly known as the Rad Dood Gang) should submit their qualifications, along with a non-refundable application fee, consideration to be given to those who can make a reasonable claim to the honor. I HAVE SPOKEN!

rossnation... out

1 comment: